“The ‘Mystery Blogger Award’ ,an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts.Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion” – by the creator of this award https://okotoenigma.wordpress.com/ https://okotoenigma.wordpress.com/
This is my second award and I hugely thank Riya Rajayyan http://aestheticgraphy.wordpress.com for nominating me for this amazing award.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 things about me-
° Well I am a very friendly person who finds preety hard to be comfortable with unfamiliar faces. But once you start opening up I am ready to smile all the day with you.
°I love reading novels and I have so many of them as favourites. And believe me I am very good at imagination. So once when my sister narrated the first part from The chronicles of Narnia and when I later watched the movie I felt like I have already watched it before.
°I love music and watching movies.Without them my life would be old. And to mention another fact about me. I am a very slow kinda person. I don’t know why. I try hard to fast but I cannot be one.Still I am working on being one.
By far my best post is Wild Women – http://wp.me/p7eCc5-6g ‛Wild Women’ which I wrote dedicating it to all the women of the world,happy for being who they are;celebrating their individuality and difference from men.
My other best posts are-
Grace Grace – http://wp.me/s7eCc5-grace
The Silence http://wp.me/p7eCc5-4d
The Lost Generation The Lost Generation – http://wp.me/p7eCc5-3H
The Uninvited Guests The Uninvited Guests – http://wp.me/p7eCc5-7I
Here are my nominees-
- Apart from blogging , movies and music and talking to friends and families be it face to face or on social media is a common culture of which I am a serious part. Apart from these social activities what I do and love is visiting nearby springs and river. ;listening the morning free new and refreshing songs of birds singing from the bottlebrush tree in our garden.;watching busy bees flying all day long,attached with raw golden yellow honey. Of course I do not miss the colourful butterflies and the sudden appearance of some amazing insects.
- And I never miss the marvellous night sight silver queen and her palace studded with golden jewels. I am in love with them since my childhood days.
- I reside in the very Himalayan region of Darjeeling,considered the QUEEN of HILLS.
- My ambition is to become a happy writer and to open a library cafe in my home-town provided with homestay facilities.
- Besides the world tour,I would love to travel to space and see how our home actually looks like.
- What makes me embarrassed is my elder family members talking about some of my funny childhood incidents making me look like a big fool.
So here are my questions-
1.What is the most unforgettable memory of your life?
2.What is your favourite outdoor game?
3.When and where was the last time you had a get together with your family?
4.What is the most important thing or person in your life?
5.Have you ever slapped a girl or a boy or anyone else ?
Thanks for reading!